ANNOUNCEMENT
1. New Style Updated :) Enjoy.
2. Untuk mendaftar ke forum faction DRLRP tidak perlu menggunakan verifikasi EMAIL.
3. REGISTER DAN LOGIN UNTUK MELIHAT FORUM LENGKAP

Reintstatement Request

For those who wanted to reinstate to the Los Santos Police Department, check this board.

Moderators: SAPD Leader, SAPD High Command Team, SAPD Non Command Team, SAPD Command Team, DIO: Internal Affairs Division

Topic author
SAPD
SAPD

Mon, 04 Sep 2017. 17:16.39

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
REINSTATMENT
If you've been discharged from the San Andreas Police Department and you want to enrolling back to our corps, you may ask for a reinstatement request. After you apply, the Internal Affairs Division, SAPD High Command, and SAPD Command Team will reviewing your request and reply them for no longer than a week.
Tittle Topic : Firstname Lastname [Reinstatment]

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pM87BPV.png[/img]

[size=140][u]San Andreas Police Department[/u][/size][/center]
[center][u][b]PERSONAL DETAILS[/u][/b][/center]
[b]1.[/b]Full Name:
[b]3.[/b] Date of Birth: 
[b]4.[/b] Gender :
[b]5.[/b]Last Rank:
[b]6.[/b] Residence Address :
[b]7.[/b] Country of Citizenship :[/divbox]

[divbox=white][center][u][b]Background [/u][/b][/center]
[b]1.[/b]Why did you dismissed/resign from SAPD? :(min. 200words)
[b]2.[/b]Why do you want to come back to SAPD? : (min. 200words)
[b]3.[/b]Why we should take you back as a SAPD Officer? : (min. 200words)[/divbox]

[divbox=white][center][u][b]Documentation[/b][/u][/center]
[b]1.[/b] Provide a scanned document of your identification card ((/idcard)): [url=LINK TO SCREENSHOT]ACCESS[/url]
[b]2.[/b] Provide a scanned document of your valid licenses ((/licenses)): [url=LINK TO SCREENSHOT]ACCESS[/url][/divbox]

[divbox=silver][b][u][center]Contract[/center][/u][/b]
I, [i]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/i], hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Reinstatement Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAPD will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.[/divbox]

[divbox=white][center][u][b] Out of Character Reason[/u][/b][/center]
[b]1.[/b] Name Lengkap:
[b]2.[/b] Kenapa dipecat/mengundurkan diri dari SAPD? :
[b]3.[/b] Mengapa ingin kembali ke SAPD? : (Explain completely)
[b]4.[/b] Mengapa kami harus menerima anda kembali sebagai anggota SAPD?: (Explain completely)
[b]5.[/b] Dalam satu hari, berapa jam anda mampu untuk online? :
[b]6.[/b] Waktu bermain SAMP :[/divbox]

Topic author
SAPD
SAPD

Mon, 04 Sep 2017. 17:16.54

San Andreas Police Department
PERSONAL DETAILS
1.Full Name:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Gender :
5.Last Rank:
6. Residence Address :
7. Country of Citizenship :
Background
1.Why did you dismissed/resign from SAPD? :(min. 200words)
2.Why do you want to come back to SAPD? : (min. 200words)
3.Why we should take you back as a SAPD Officer? : (min. 200words)
Documentation
1. Provide a scanned document of your identification card ((/idcard)): ACCESS
2. Provide a scanned document of your valid licenses ((/licenses)): ACCESS
Contract

I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Reinstatement Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAPD will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.
Out of Character Reason
1. Name Lengkap:
2. Kenapa dipecat/mengundurkan diri dari SAPD? :
3. Mengapa ingin kembali ke SAPD? : (Explain completely)
4. Mengapa kami harus menerima anda kembali sebagai anggota SAPD?: (Explain completely)
5. Dalam satu hari, berapa jam anda mampu untuk online? :
6. Waktu bermain SAMP :